Skip to main content

Reglazing Glass

Reglazing Glass - Emergency Service

The glass panes in a window are called glazing. Whether you’re reglazing windows during restoration or because of an errant baseball, you’ll have to seal between the glass and wood muntins and frame with “putty”—a word still used to describe the material that keeps the weather out of the joints. Our experts have the experience to avoid having condensation and cracks in your windows.